Oil Market Report
Data, forecasts and analysis on the global oil market
Since its inception in 1983, the IEA's Oil Market Report (OMR) has established itself as one of the world’s most authoritative and timely sources of data, forecasts and analysis on the global oil market – including detailed statistics and commentary on oil supply, demand, inventories, prices and refining activity, as well as oil trade for OECD and an increasing number of non-OECD countries.
The OMR is closely followed by government officials and policy makers, oil market participants, strategic planners, industry officials, academics, NGOs, multi-government organisations, the financial community and others.
The OMR is the exclusive source for official government statistics from all OECD countries, as well as selected non-OECD countries, together with both historical datasets and supply-and-demand forecasts for the year ahead. Featuring tables, graphs and statistics, the OMR provides all the data necessary to perform ad-hoc analysis and track oil market developments and to identify trends in production, consumption, refining, inventories in OECD countries and prices for both crude and products.
- Oil Market Report - December 2022
- Oil Market Report - November 2022
- Oil Market Report - October 2022
- Oil Market Report - September 2022
- Oil Market Report - August 2022
- Oil Market Report - July 2022
- Oil Market Report - June 2022
- Oil Market Report - May 2022
- Oil Market Report - April 2022
- Oil Market Report Glossary
- Oil Market Report - March 2022
- Oil Market Report - February 2022
- Oil Market Report - January 2022
The Oil Market Report will be released at 10:00 Paris local time on the following dates:
- 18 January
- 15 February
- 15 March
- 14 April
- 16 May
- 14 June (1,2)
- 13 July
- 11 August (3)
- 13 September
- 12 October
- 14 November
- 14 December
The 2023 Edition of the Market Report Oil 2023 is scheduled to be released on 14th June 2023.
(1) The 14th June OMR will comprise the usual data and projections through end-2024, but with abridged text.
(2) Supply/demand forecasts will be 'rolled out' to 2024 in the report dated 14 June 2023.
(3) The Annual Statistical Supplement 2023 Edition will be published on the same day as the August OMR.